Joseph and I recently visited our local Tractor Supply store to get some wheels for our pull along tractor cart. Tractor Supply is like a smaller home depot that carries products that cater to folks that might own tractors. In the spring you can buy baby chicks, they have a horse halter isle and they have more wheelbarrow/cart wheels than seems possible. They also sell apparel! This is where you get your denim overalls (everyone's got a pair) and there is a full selection of clothing for the ladies as well. You can pick up a spunky pink tee that states " I don't care how you do it in the city", or a pink plaid button down shirt. They have the super normal Levi 501's that I can't find anywhere, and they're reasonably priced. They also sell many varieties of galoshes which I have been wanting but have not yet had a good reason to buy. I found a gorgeous pair of navy ones with a thin red stripe along the sole for 19.99. Now I can walk my dogs in the dewy yard without getting wet feet! Most importantly I never have to go to the mall, I can just go to Tractor Supply when I need some new gear.

Comments