Catching Up

I've written 90% of a couple blog posts but I didn't like them enough to post. So instead, here's a quick spring recap. My busy semester concludes in just another week or so. After school I hope to catch up on some real writing.

I went to San Fran for my birthday weekend with my dad and sister. It was a good trip.



I believe we all enjoyed ourselves.

Add caption
I returned home to the year's first asparagus on April 2nd.

Joseph and I have been enjoying asparagus (gooses) every day since. 



Spring is my favorite season on the farm. There are no words to describe the magic and beauty of nature waking up for the first time. 

The bush bloomed. 



Mike and I have been collaborating since January and have almost 200 tomato plants ready to hit the ground. 

This past weekend I got my first ten planted. 

A particularly productive asparagus patch




I'm back in rural Kentucky doing some of my nurse practitioner training.


Hummus freaks and Trader Joes zealots exist, but I'm not in either camp. That said, I discovered this Beet Hummus at Trader Joes and it is amazing. Try it. 

As a vegetarian for the past 20 years, I thought my salad game couldn't get any more ferocious. 
I was wrong.

My running streak remains intact. I hit 8 months of a 5K every day on April 19th. 

I signed up for my first yoga teacher training which will take place for the month of June. We should get some interesting posts out of that.

And that's March and April in a nutshell.







Comments