Update

Today is a little better. I have bad times and good times with my back, but nothing terrible. I got a "chair pass" so I can sit in a chair if I need to. I try not to though. I think the crosslegged sitting is a good stretch, I want to get used to it and build stronger muscles in my back, and I hate getting special treatment. It feels embarrassing. Other than that, I'm starting to get into the schedule.

I'm curious to what is going on up in Houston and Nashville, but I'm sure the time will fly with how busy I've been.

New place of employment

German word of the day: Plaster=Band Aid
Example: Do you have a plaster? I cut my leg on the beach.

Comments

  1. Do you mean BP or Nashville? Because the BP photo steam is plentiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And when I say Nashville I mean BP too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment