Why Watch TV When You Can Troll the Farm+Garden Section of Craigslist?

While perusing the farm/garden section of Craigslist, I stumbled upon this gem.




The owner simply states: 1 polish rooster $15 firm 931 216 8911


I wish I wanted a rooster. I'd be all over this guy. He makes Dr. Seuss look unimaginative.

During that same Craigs session, I found this:

Swap Turkey for Goat (Springfield)

The ad read:

I have a bronze hen turkey I would like to swap for a goat. The bigger and uglier the BETTER! Thanks Mike

With this picture:



Why does he want a big and ugly goat? I'm tempted to call just to find out.

Comments

  1. Why are roosters on the no buy list?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because they are noisy and they can be real cocks! (to the hens) Also, then we'd end up with babies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe he's just specifying he's not discriminating against any big ugly goats if they are on the table.
    Baby chicks!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment