A Chest of Breasts

When I said soon, I meant it!!

Last weekI was sitting in my graduate assistant office at school when two nursing professors appeared in my door. I don't get a lot of visitors so it was surprising to have two at once.

"Are you all alone in here?" They asked.

"Um yeah, just me...."

"Oooh great" they cooed. They looked at the empty desk next to mine. "So Juneis no longer at this desk? No one else has a key??"

"Um, no, she not a grad assistant anymore. I'm the only one with a key.."

"Great, we've got a job for you! We want to keep our breast simulator in here. You'll have to close your door and lock it when you leave".

"So you want me to guard your breasts for you?"

That was exactly what they wanted. So now, everytime I leave my office to go to the bathroom, I lock my door because I am the keeper of the breasts. It may seem like a hassle but I don't mind. I'm happy to be of use.

As they turned to leave I decided it was far past the time for a joke.

"So, I should probably get a new sign for my door: Mrs. Blue and the breasts?"
Getting to know one of my new office mates

"Yes, the four of you". One of them replied without any jest whatsoever.

Over the next week I cautiously inspected the contents of the box. I was told the breast simulator was worth $6,000 and it was on loan. I certainly didn't want to hurt them. Side note: The point of the simulator is to teach nurse practitioner students to learn the difference between normal breast lumpiness and the types of lumps we all fear and dread.

A week passed and it came time for me to act as a guinea pig.

"I want you to go through and use the simulator and give me feedback", Dr. B. announced.
What I didn't realize is that she was going to sit at my desk, eat her salad, and watch me fondle the breasts. I began the first module and the voice of the simulator came on. The voice was pure robot and the robot's pronunciation was hilarious.

I'm sitting at a desk, interacting with fake breasts and an insane robot with someone watching me intently as she casually chomps through her lunch. How do you not laugh? It was hard. Fortunately she had to go teach a class after a few minutes and I was left to my own devices with the breasts.

Here's a little taste of my new robot friend. Be sure and turn your volume up and ignore the picture below the video.



Comments

  1. It's a bummer there is only a few of them. I imagine you learn through them rather quickly.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment