April

School is alllmmmooooosssstttt over. But not quite. I'll be back soon with stories. Here are the cliff notes: 


We had a farmtastic Easter with fire, snakes, and mushrooms.

Playing "roll the hay ball" 
Presents under the hay ball!

Crazy shrooms!


And an angry snake


In other news: 

Chickens like to play football with mice.

I went swimming in a sea of blooming mustard greens.


The bush bloomed a week and a half ago

We have a new bush photo participant

The asparagus came up right around April 1st. Immediately after this photo was taken, lil jam attacked the asparagus.

A Connecticut Yankee made it down to help me celebrate my birthday. Those were the best french fries I ever ate.

Birds building nests in crazy places, like on top of bird houses.


Not pictured is "chicken coop robin mama". She'll be in the next post. Her nest is an impressive feat as well.

Comments

Post a Comment