May

School finished up for the spring semester and I did well. I made some good headway on my yoga and addiction research.

Joseph has a business thingy in Tucson so I decided to tag along and visit my family and take a mini vacation. Apparently 2015 is the year of visiting female paternal cousins because I'm two for two this year.

Yesterday, after hitting a Tucson yoga class I spent the day hanging with my cousin M. I saw her new house-to-be and we did some window shopping downtown. Later that evening I met Joseph back at our hotel. Deciding to take advantage of our proximity to Mexico we found a neat little Mexican food truck (Taqueria el Rapido) for dinner.

Today my cousin's husband picked me up at my hotel and we drove to Saguaro National Park. Unfortunately cousin M was tied up with a grammar workshop, but her husband "son of swan" was an excellent hiking guide.





Comments