November 2015

So much for a post every week! It's been a full month since I posted. I'll make a quick review of this fall.

This is a picture I took today of my largest tomato plant to date. It was planted by my chickens and towers over the coop. Next spring I think I'll just plant tomatoes all around the coop. It will shade the run and the plants will flourish.



I really like the feature of my phone that allows me to draw on pictures. 


Baby Ernie continues to grow and has found an unoccupied spot in the home


Lil Jam

Brothers on the laundry pile

Last sunflower of the year

A day with a thick sky


Finally all moved in to the condo

Chopped my hair off

Sidenote: We've been in Tennessee four years this summer, and in our farmhouse four years this October. 

The kale I planted two posts ago is doing great and we've still got tomatoes. Other than a cool week a few weeks ago, it's been a very mild fall. 

I'm in day 75 or so of the three mile a day running streak and going strong. I even ran through the flu this past weekend. 

Dad is coming to visit this week and we are planning a family trip to Louisville. Expect pictures.

Comments

Post a Comment